我的照片
I have Good day and Bad days & sometimes take it out on others ❤ I think I'm a strange girl, sometimes emo's action, sometimes funny's action. There's a boy that i can't seem to stop thinking about :)❤ I can't go one day without saying & doing something silly. I truly don't know what i'd do without my friends. Libra of me, afraid lonely.i need some noise around me XD I can be stubborn, cutie and a little clueless at times and sometimes,in one day,dozen of things go wrong ❤ but when i take a step back and look at things clearly,I realize how much i appreciate life, with every imperfection. I know that i'm still young,i know i have a lot to learn. I am a person does not like to mention in the past ,I love my life now and I only care about my future. Nobody can influence my life .And Nice to meet you all ❤ =)

ℓσʌɛℓʏ ғσℓℓσωɛяƨ :)

2013年9月10日星期二

Heartbeats .





I can't figure out
我搞不清楚
Is it meant to be this way
这是否意味着只能如此
Easy words, so hard to say
简单的话语却难以说出口
I can't live without
我不能生存
Knowing how you feel
如果无法触摸到你的感觉
Know if this is real
如果无法得知这是否真实

Tell me am I mistaken
告诉我是我错了吗
Cause I don't have another heart for breaking
因为我已经没有另一颗心为你破碎
Please don't let me go
请别让我离开
I just wanna stay
我只想留下
Can't you feel my heartbeats
难道你没有听到我的心跳
Giving me away
已经出卖了我

I just want to know
我只是想知道
If you too feel afraid
你是否也担心我
I can feel your heartbeats
我可以听见你的心跳
Giving you away
已经出卖了你
Giving us away
出卖了我们彼此








n 55iW !

n paau !

n a^o7 !







没有评论:

发表评论

mY Lovely songs ♥

Black Lamborghini =)

Black Lamborghini =)

Pink lamborghini XD

Pink lamborghini XD